I am enjoying my last week of summer. Next week I will start inservices and start gearing up for another school year. I am excited about my new job, but also sad to see summer go. Although I have worked much of the summer, I have enjoyed my time off and all the extra time with Jason and my friends and family! But we are about to launch head first into football season, so there will be many more pictures to come!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Camp, Camp, and more Camp!
I'm back! I haven't posted in awhile, but I have been crazy busy with drill team camps! We've had 4 this summer total, three of them being in the last 2 weeks! Both JV and Varsity teams have done tremendously well! Here are some pictures from a few of the camps!


I am enjoying my last week of summer. Next week I will start inservices and start gearing up for another school year. I am excited about my new job, but also sad to see summer go. Although I have worked much of the summer, I have enjoyed my time off and all the extra time with Jason and my friends and family! But we are about to launch head first into football season, so there will be many more pictures to come!
I am enjoying my last week of summer. Next week I will start inservices and start gearing up for another school year. I am excited about my new job, but also sad to see summer go. Although I have worked much of the summer, I have enjoyed my time off and all the extra time with Jason and my friends and family! But we are about to launch head first into football season, so there will be many more pictures to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment