Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We're In!

It's been awhile, but we have been very busy moving, unpacking, painting, and spending some wonderful time with family!

On June 23rd we spent our 2nd Anniversary in our 4th night in our new home! It was so special! We decided to take the day off and slept in and then went to dinner that night at Morton's Steakhouse in Dallas. It's in the basement of an office building right across from Dealy Plaza. This is the same wonderful restaurant we went to in San Antonio last year. The service is amazing and the food melts in your mouth! Everyone who came to our table wished us a happy anniversary, and when they brought out desert they brought out a lit sparkler!


We spent the fourth of July with family. Friday night we went to Addison Kaboom town and sat right under some awesome fireworks. Saturday we had dinner and went swimming with my family and then went with our niece and nephews to watch the fireworks...They were so excited to see all the different colors!

We are almost done unpacking...The only room that's completely done is the kitchen, so I decided to post pictures of it...More to come soon, we're getting close in many ofther rooms.


Looking in from the entryway









TX Tech Plates!

Jason's grandparents gave us this for a wedding present...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your kitchen! It is beautiful! I can't wait to see more!!!

Diana said...

Yay! I've been waiting to see some pictures! It looks beautiful!