Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our Master Retreat

We have so enjoyed having much more space in our Master Bedroom and Bathroom than in our tiny one bedroom and bathroom apartment!

Our Bedroom is in Champagne and Black Damask

We bought our bedroom furniture a few months after we got married.

Most of the pictures in our bedroom are of our engagement, wedding, and honeymoon. We really enjoy waking up each day surrounded with memories of these amazing times in our lives.

All of the pictures on the chest are from our honeymoon. The black statue we got in Costa Maya the last stop on our cruise, and the vase on the right we got on Roatan Island, my favorite beach we visited!
I found these ivory damask window treatments at JC Penney online and couldn't wait to see them up in the house! We really enjoy the natural light in the back of the house!
The master bath is so relaxing! Double vanities are so great! The garden tub is amazing to come home to relax in at the end of the day, and we love the separate shower! My mom is helping me make a black and white damask tie up balloon shade, so I will post pictures of that later!

Double Vanity


I told Jason before we signed the contract to build the house that in the contract it said I could put a chandelier above the garden tub. :-)
I found this chandelier online and we spray painted it black and then I added the crystals to it!
Walk In Shower

Master Closet...My Side
Awesome Built Ins
Jason's Side

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love the chandelier above your tub! What a great idea!