Sunday, July 26, 2009

Living and Dining Rooms

I already posted the Kitchen, which opens into our Living and Dining Rooms. We had alot of red, brown, and gold in our apartment. I am a big fan of warm colors! However, I wanted to differentiate rooms in our home, so I added an accent of green to the living room.



Fireplace

Mantle

New furniture...Reclining Couch and Loveseat




This verse is one of our favorite verses that we have treasured throughout our relationship!




A collage I did of fun times with each other and family during our first 2 years of marriage!

The newest addition to our living room as of today...My parent's gave us a fabulous houswarming present we will treasure for years to come!




The Dining Room...Our work in progress...The main reason I posted this was to show the red wall...I have always wanted to paint a wall red in my home! The furniture we have now was my great grandmother's and grandmother's that my mom passed down to me. We plan to refinish the table to have the top brown and the molding and legs black.

We also just purchased a new china cabinet that is coming soon.

And we are looking at new dining room chairs that are a black and brown combo, possibly similar to this.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love it! Your house looks so nice!