Friday, June 19, 2009

Short but Sweet

Well, like the title says, this will be short...We closed on our house today! Yea! It was so exciting to got our keys and walk in our new home. It still doesn't feel totally real yet. We're not moving until Saturday, so I think it will feel more real then, when we actually spend our first night there. We have been so blessed and are so thankful for God's provision and blessing which led us to this place! When we walked in we walked around a minute or two, and then took a moment to pray and thank the Lord for all the experiences and memories He has taught us and given us in the past two years, and all that was to come in our new home! Thank you Jesus!

It will probably be a while until my next post...We are both taking next week off to paint and unpack! We will also be celebrating our 2nd anniversary! We will spend our 3rd night in our new home together...We are planning to relax on Tuesday and spend some true quality time together. We decided to return to Morton's again, this time in Dallas though, for dinner to celebrate...I'm sure we won't be dissapointed!

So before I go, because I'm not sure when I'll post again I thought I'd leave you with these...

Our Wedding Day ~ June 23, 2007

1st Anniversary ~ June 23, 2008

Morton's Steakhouse ~ San Antonio, TX
June 18, 2009 ~ Closed on our New Home!

1 comment:

Diana said...

YAY! Congratulations on your new home!!