As I was beginning to pack I started thinking about what I am most excited about...So for fun I thought I'd post a top ten list of the top 10 things I am most excited about with our new house! (They aren't in any particular order...)
- Our Kitchen...It is probably 3+ times the size of our little galley kitchen in our apartment and has probably 6x the cabinet and pantry space! We will actually get to use some of our wedding presents that we have never used before...haha!
- Garden Tub in our Master Bathroom...I am looking forward to coming home from a long day and soaking in that!
- Master Closet...Although we have a large closet for an apartment, It's so big, I can't wait!
- Backyard...It will be so nice to have a place to relax and hang out!
- Dining room...We will be restaining our dining room table which was my grandmother's and painting some of our other dining room furniture...I am going to try to crackle faux finish our china cabinet...I'll let you know how it turns out!
- Guest Bedroom...We can have guests stay with us now! Book early...LOL j/k!
- New couch and loveseat...We haven't been able to entertain that much b/c our apartment is so small and we only have one couch...Now we can have people over!
- Painting...We weren't able to paint our apartment, and I am so excited to see how some of our accent walls turn out throughout the house!
- Location ~ Both Jason and I will only be 10 minutes from work!
- Using all my creative juices to decorate our new house to make it a HOME! I can't wait to see everything come together!

2 comments:
sounds like a great place!
I'm so excited for ya'll! You'll have to post pictures of everything!
Post a Comment