Jason has been going by each day to check the progress of our house, and he takes a picture each day, so once it is built, we will be able to make a slide show of our house being built! Here's an update in pictures!
Form Board Survey of our House
Plumbing is in!
Preparing to pour the foundation...
Jason got this cool shot out of the 2nd story of a house they are building behind ours!
They poured our foundation!
Funny Story...Jason is a good photographer and was able to not get the porta potty that is sitting to the right of our house in these pictures...However, there is in fact a porta potty on our lot. A few weeks ago I was driving by the house, and past another house that is a few weeks ahead of ours, and saw they had a porta potty in front of it..."I wish we had a porta potty in front of our house," I thought...Crazy right, want to know why? Because that meant that they are working on it enough that they needed one right by our house...So now we have our porta potty...LOL! I will try and get Jason to take a pick of it soon as well for your enjoyment!

No comments:
Post a Comment