
Double trouble, even at age 2 and 3!!!

Sleepover!

All dolled up for Easter!

Going to see the REAL Santa at Northpark!
Skip the awkward years...haha!
Phi Lamb Semiformal
Go Red Raiders!
Red Raider Alumni
I love you so much and hope you have a great birthday! I am so thankful for your friendship and all that we've shared in life together. I would not be the person I am today without you! From hours of playtime when we were little, to lots of sleepovers and hours on the phone as teenagers, to hours being silly and crazy as roommates...God has blessed us with such a special relationship! We've stood by each other's side through the most joyous times in life, and the hardest. I am so proud of the beautiful woman you are, and so inspired by the heart you have! You have taught me so much by the way you live your life. I love you and can't wait to see all the more God has in store for our futures! Before you know it we'll be celebrating 50, wearing bright colors and big hats!


1 comment:
happy birthday amanda...
p.s. I totally had the same green/yellow/white kitchen set! :)
Post a Comment