So I am really excited about this week! We didn't really take a vacation this summer, because all our time and money went into our house! It is so nice to have it done and be able to relax in it though! However, we are hoping to plan a big trip this next summer and are looking for ideas...We want to go somewhere where we probably wouldn't take kids and somewhere that would not be a quick couple getaway later either. Our dream ideas are Hawaii and Europe. I've also seen some pictures of St. Lucia that look very appealing as well! What are your suggestions?
I kinda gave away my favorite vacation spot in the last Show Us Your Life Post but I'll put a little more detail in this one.
My favorite spot we went was Roatan Island in Honduras. The beach there was the most beautiful beach we went to! The sand was white and so soft under your feet! The water was turquoise and crystal clear when looking down. It was so beautiful to be surrounded by giant rocks on one side and the beach on the other. The ocean was so calm there, and it was so peaceful and relaxing to just hang out in the water and on the beach!



No comments:
Post a Comment