Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting rid of the dinosaurs...Feedback wanted!

We went yesterday to look at new cell phones...I must admit our phones are OLD! The funny thing is that Jason and I both have the same phone in different colors and we got them before we started college...Yes that means our phones are 6 years old. I know it's ridiculous. But newly married and saving for a house is what we've been. Now we're in the house and excited to get rid of our dinosaur phones.

We are definitely sticking with Sprint, because so many of our family and friends are on it, and we've had fairly good service. Jason had a phone in mind that one of his coworker's had gotten. I didn't want anything too fancy, but after seeing it I think I might be hooked as well. I told him he can't be the only one with the cool phone cause then I'll be jealous later. And judging by our history with phones, who knows when we'll get new ones again. Haha! Anyways, I came home and read some reviews that make me leery of the phones I was interested in...Sooooo....

What phone do you have? Do you love it, hate it? What do you like or dislike about it? Would you recommend it? Feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

Here are the three I was looking at, but I'm open to other possibilities...

PalmPre... Sprint's latest version of the IPhone (This is the one Jason wants)...Can run multiple applications at once, but many reviews say battery power is not that good...Anyone have one of these?



Samsung Rant


LG Rumor 2

No comments: