Just wanted to update...Mandy had a rough night and day...She lost alot of blood when the vein broke during surgery, and they had to give her two blood transfusions today...We are still hopeful she will come home tomorrow...Keep her in your prayers please!
2 comments:
I will keep checking back for updates. I hope the blood transfusion goes well. Poor thing. I bet she is tired of surgeries and hospitals, etc. :( You are such a great cousin for being there for her so much..you are awesome! :) Tell her I said "HI!" and that I'm praying for her. I think she might remember me! ;)
Also, I just read your comment on the Ingram's blog..I think that's cool your parents dated 10 years..because that is what Andrew & I are coming up on! This summer is our 9 year anniversary! WHOA! And still no ring..crazy stuff! We may make it to 11 or 12 years of dating by the time marriage finally comes around..who knows though!
Wow. Keep us posted. Praying for her recovery.
Your house looks great!
Post a Comment