Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The grass is always GREENER on the other side!

They put the sod and landscaping in! We now have a back yard!




They also painted our fireplace, installed the mirrors in the bathroom, and put in the shower stall in the master bathroom. Pictures will be coming soon!

I've been doing some shopping trying to find a few things I have my heart set on for our house...Here are a few of my faves...

These came in yesterday and I love them...

Curtains for the Master Bedroom...The outside ones will be black silk, and the inside are an ivory burnout damask sheers


Green Silk Curtains for the Living Room...We already have alot of brown and red there, and wanted to incorporate another color. We are painting the fireplace accent wall chocolate brown, and the dining room accent wall a dark red.


Print for the Shower Curtain for the Secondary Bath...The guest bedroom will be a relaxing spa blue/turquoise and chocolate brown with gold and bronze accents.


We haven't picked this up yet, but we are thinking of this table for the entryway, although I would use the lamps somewhere else...Jason's parents got us the coolest Christmas present ever that we will hang above the table in our entryway, but you'll have to wait to see what that is until we move in and it arrives!


We've picked out this couch and loveseat, that we'll be buying this weekend!

This weekend will be fun but expensive...We're planning on shopping for our couch, loveseat, refrigerator, and lawnmower! We bought our washer and dryer last year on Memorial Day weekend, because it was tax free on energy star appliances and big sales...For those of you out there that are in need of new appliances, it's a good time to buy!

Jason just looked over my shoulder and asked me if I was going to post a picture of a lawnmower on here too...LOL, so just for him...



I asked him what kind of lawnmower and he told me this one...LOL! This is his dream lawn mower. Apparently it goes 17 miles an hour and will mow 9.2 acres per hour! Watch out!...(The only problem is that it runs between $13,000 and $17,000 dollars!)....No, he won't be getting that lawn mower...We have a big back yard, but not that big! He is very excited about being able to do our yard soon though!

I am counting the days until school is out! 9 left...And I am looking forward to a 4 day weekend! Yipee! Hope everyone has a great memorial day and happy shopping!

3 comments:

Rachael Clark said...

The house is looking so good! I can't believe how fast it is getting built. I bet you guys are so excited. All your decorating ideas look great! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Amber said...

Cute page! Congrats on the house! How fun!

Anonymous said...

yay i cant wait for you to have it it is shaping up awesome