Monday, April 27, 2009

House Progress

**Another Update Below...4~30~09

Well, it has been a little bit since my last post...I was incredibly busy getting ready for my dance team's Spring Show which went really well! It was great to see the girls excitement during their performances, and very special to honor our seniors.

I didn't get to go by the house for a whole week, but Jason kept me updated, and a lot has been done!


Siding is on!


Insulation is in!


We have walls inside!


Inside the study
View of the living and dining rooms from the kitchen


View of the dining room, bar, and kitchen

We can't wait to move in less than 2 months!

***Update 4~30~09


The garage door is on


They installed the cabinets


It's hard to tell in the pictures but they have also textured the walls

French doors in the study are in!

They also installed the inside doors, baseboards, and the crown molding. Although, some of it is wrong, because they are not following our plans, so we'll have to talk to our builder tomorrow...Oh well, as long as it's done on time!

I'm so excited for my Aunt Darla to come this weekend...She lives in Florida but will be here for a week! I can't wait for her to see the house!

On another note they have canceled our dance team banquet this weekend along with all other afterschool/extracurricular activities for the next week due to the swine flu...I think it's a little crazy that they would cancel all that but not school, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...I think every teacher could use a break right now! 5 weeks and 1 day until the end of school, not that I'm counting! :-)

2 comments:

Rachael Clark said...

The house is almost done!!! I bet you are so excited. I found the lantern at Pottery Barn. They have a bigger one to I believe. They are on sale right now. Can't wait to see more pictures of the house.

Diana said...

Your house is looking amazing!!