Jason and I spent Saturday shopping for a refrigerator for our new house. We want to narrow it down early and are planning to buy it around Memorial Day weekend, hoping for some big sales as well as the tax break on energy star appliances.
So I've been asking everyone what type of fridge they have and if they like it and why. So, if you'd be so kind to take the poll on the side or leave a comment we'd greatly appreciate your input!
We've settled on a black side by side, but are debating between a Whirlpool, Kenmore, and Frigidaire...
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, We just bought a GE a few weeks ago and really like it. We had also looked at Frigidaire but saw some really bad reviews online about them. Anyways, thought I would let you know. It is exciting buying things for the house!
hey...i have a GE fridge that came with my apartment (so its prob really cheap) but i hate it...it is really loud! (like its always running)...however, it came with the apartment so its prob really cheap...thats my only two sense!
Post a Comment