Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Husbands Favorite Things

"These are a few of his favorite things..."


His love for the Lord and desire to serve both God and others

Me!!!


His family


Friends...Old and New


Texas Tech Red Raiders


Sports...Football, Soccer, Golf, you name it

Baking Awesome Cakes


Cooking and the Food Network

Soduku (Spelling?) & Math

The Office, Law and Order, Family Guy and all other boy shows!


Kids...He is so great with them and will be an amazing dad someday!

Ukranian Food...He has Ukranian ancestry!



Steak, Wings, Chocolate, Mountain Dew, Pop Ice Popsicles, Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza to name a few...


His Texas Tech Hat that is beyond old...He is finally admitting he needs a new one, but still insists he will keep his old one for gamedays! I'm staying out of that argument!

Colorado, New York, Traveling in general!

Our Apartment...He loves how I've made it our first home! And is so excited to be looking for our first house soon!


Playing games...UNO, Phase 10, Connect Four...He is extremely competitive!

The colors Blue, Orange, Lime Green, Red & Black...They are his favorites!

Being Silly...Can you Tell???


Doing Romantic Things for his Wife! I am so blessed!


I tag one of my best friend's Lacey and her soon-to-be husband Brian!!!

No comments: