Please pray for them and the birth mother and baby...There are still no guarantees it will all go through ok, so pray for the health of the mother and baby, and for Jill and Scott as the patiently wait to find God's will in this situation!
Also, my cousin Brent and his wife Autumn are about to have their second baby...Luke James Cotten is due on October 9th, so please be in prayer for them as well! Below is the cutest Red Raider picture of their oldest son, our "nephew" Jackson who is about to be a big brother!

On another note, I am thinking I need a change with my hair...I'm tired of it being so long. I am notorious for being to preoccupied, busy, lazy to make a hair appointment for months and just letting my hair grow! So I am ready for a change...I am thinking of something similar to this...What do you think?



1 comment:
OMG...why havnt we talked about this??? Love the hair...do it, but how come I'm supposed to keep mine long? :) Luv-Mandy
Post a Comment