Saturday, September 6, 2008

A better week...

I am glad to say this week held much more good news than last! Thank you all for your prayers.

An update: Our band director's son had an amazing recovery and was up walking and talking towards the end of the week, and actually was able to go home! He will have a long road ahead with outpatient rehab, but we are thankful for his recovery, and amazed by the power of our God!

Also, my JV team had their first game on Thursday! I had knots in my stomach all day I was so nervous for them. They did very well though. They were very sharp and together! I feel a big relief we made it through our first game and the weather held out! I haven't gotten any pictures of the team yet...(So busy!) but I hope to get some to post next game, so check back!

I do however have a picture of the Varsity team, which I am an assistant for...Aren't they cute? They played in Frisco yesterday and also gave an excellent performance which the other team's side ooo'ed and aa'ed over! :-)





I am in the process of planning a baby shower for one of my best friend's in October...I have a lot of good ideas I've gathered, but if anybody has any ones they would like to share I would love your input of any cute decorations, food, or games you done or seen before!

Upcoming posts...(in no particular order)
1. Pictures from Jason's Parent's 30th Anniversary party!
2. Pictures from my JV and Varsity Teams
3. My AMAZING husband/baker!

No comments: