The proud parents with their guns up!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Mandy's Graduation!
I wanted to post a few pictures from Mandy's Graduation Party last weekend. I am so happy for her that she is done with school, and proud of her! She has overcome so much! She is truly my hero, and an inspiration of strength, courage, and determination, to me each day! Also, for those of you that are still keeping her in your prayers, they were able to take the fixator off today, and she is pretty much done with surgeries for awhile now, and will be able to slowly move on with her life! I am thankful for this day, and for God's tender love and care that has been and will be continuing to watch over her!
Jackson and Kaytlyn love Aunt Mandy so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment