Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010...A Year to Celebrate!

It has been way too long! I had originally written this post at the beginning of the year and had trouble uploading pictures. Then our computer quit working and I got crazy busy with 4 competitions and here we are in Spring Break! So without further ado, we started off this year with many celebrations...

A small New Year's Eve get together with family in our home.




On my 25th birthday I was at a Dance Educator's Conference in Houston. It is always fun to get away and attend it, but I am always sad to be away from my hubby, family, and friends on my birthday...This year Jason made me feel so special on my birthday. He sent me flowers and had them waiting for me when I checked into the hotel the day before my birthday.


The night of my birthday he had chocolate covered strawberries delivered to my room!

Wow I am so blessed to have such a thoughtful amazing husband who pursues me each day!
The weekend after New Years I traveled to Austin with my parents to celebrate my cousin's son Cade's 1st birthday! This was very special to us since they adopted him a year ago! Jill planned the cutest party...the CCR Birthday Bowl!


When I got back we celebrated Jason's grandmother Baba's 90th birthday. Jason made a beautiful cake for her that was so special to her!



And then we celebrated our sweet little cousin Kaitlynn's 3rd birthday! Can't believe she is three already! We partied Minnie Mouse style!

Mandy made the cutest cupcakes!


We also have had lots more snow...12 inches at once to be exact! Paisley really liked it!



Since then I've been busy with four dance competitions...Thankfully competition season is over and I have a break for a week! We traveled to Kilgore to compete and the girls got to see the Kilgore Rangerettes and then to Houston where we went to NASA and the aquarium. I'll try and post some pictures of that soon!
We have booked our trip this summer to MAUI! We are so excited we will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary there!


Well I think that is it...I'm spending spring break catching up on my sleeping, cleaning, shopping, and friends and wrapping it up with my husband on a special date on Friday to the Dallas Arboretum! Can't wait!

No comments: