Monday, February 23, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I was tagged for this a long time ago, and started it several times but never finished it...It took me a long time to come up with 25 random things about myself!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (I am not tagging 25 people!)

1. One of my favorite things to drink is chocolate milk…My dad always made if for me when I was little, particularly late at night before bed…I’m craving it now!

2. I have been dancing since I was 4 years old. My mom enrolled me in a tumbling class at my preschool, I hated it (well I wasn’t to fond of the teacher) and that was the end of that. A few weeks later she signed me up for dance and the rest is history!

3. The director I work with was my drill team director (when I was in high school) french teacher (when she was in high school)…Small world huh?

4. The two places that I would most like to travel to someday are Europe and Hawaii.

5. I absolutely love to read about and see pictures of weddings. I didn’t spend a lot of time thinking about my wedding as a little girl, but once I started planning my own I got so into the details. I’d love to be a wedding planner if it didn’t involve so much time on weekends and putting up with crazed people!

6. I am a night owl, far beyond an early riser, yet I have a job right now where I have to get up at 5:30 most mornings.

7. Seven is my favorite number…along with being by birthday (In January)

8. My first name is actually my mother’s maiden name…My parents had no clue how popular of a name Lindsey would turn out to be!

9. I have always dreamed of living in New York City for a few months or year and studying dance there. I doubt that will happen now, but God had other plans for me! My dream job is to be a Broadway dancer!

10. My second to littlest toe is actually shorter than my little toe…It used to offend me a lot when people commented on it, but then I got over it. I remember still being somewhat insecure about it when Jason noticed it for the first time…He said he thought it was cute, and that was a clue he was a keeper!

11. Jason asked me to be his girlfriend on the same date that my maternal grandparents got married on…October 7th!

12. I really like taking pictures, and have always wanted to take a photography class, but never done so.

13. If it weren’t so far from family my husband and I would love to live in Lubbock, and still be close to Tech.

14. Speaking of Tech, my mom went there, and we visited often when I was little. There is actually a video of me playing on the playground at the Human Sciences college when I was 2 years old…16 years later I went to school in the same exact college!

15. My senior year when I was in high school I got to dance in the Macy’s Day Parade and on the Today Show. It is one of the coolest things I have ever done!

16. I always said I would never be a teacher, until my freshman year in college…Never say never!

17. After my husband and my first date my best friend asked me what he looked like and I said, “His eyes are like the ocean.” I’ve never lived it down since! To be fair, Jason’s eyes do look almost turquoise when he wears that color, and I proved it on our honeymoon cruise!

18. My mom used to drive me crazy with how she cleaned everything, until I moved out and realized I turned into her! LOL!

19. I sleep with the ceiling fan on even in the winter. If it is absolutely silent I can’t fall asleep. So did Jason, that was a relief when we got married!

20. Everyone assumes Jason and I met at Tech…I love telling the story of how my best friend in high school introduced us and we went on three dates before we left for college and the rest is history!

21. I am super sentimental and love to look back at old pictures, videos, etc.

22. I love to go to Barnes and Noble and walk through the clearance aisles and find cool books.

23. One of my most favorite memories of our honeymoon is one night I looked out on our balcony of the cruise and there was full moon, and it appeared as if it’s light shone a path directly across the water to me. It took my breath away, and I called Jason out there. We went and sat for over an hour just listening to the ocean and watching the moon. I felt so small yet so blessed to be a part of God’s Kingdom. It was one of the most peaceful moments of my whole life.

24. Most people think that I am quiet and reserved, but if you really know me, you know the opposite is definitely true!

25. My goals for the next few years are to create a wonderful home for my husband and I in our new house being built, grow as a teacher and drill team director, cherish the time my husband and I have with each other, start a family, and serve, honor, and follow God and my husband as I do all of the above!

I tag:
The Clark's
The Lemaster's

No comments: