Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tour of Homes

Wow it has been a long time since I posted. I keep meaning to, but never get around to it...But I figured this would be a good opportunity to post. It's a Christmas Tour of Homes Blog Style...how fun!

BooMamaChristmasTour

So here it goes...I must admit I am cheating a little. Some of these pictures are from last year, but not much has changed, and I added pictures of the new things we've aquired this year...


Our beautiful red and black Christmas tree!


We've collected Tech ornaments from the first year we were their together until now!


Red and Gold Wreath


A new addition with our garland


Fun stockings...A ballerina for me, and Double T for Jason!


Pretty stockings...and my Ballet Tree. Every year when I was younger I would get a dance ornament...When we got married my mom gave them all to me, and now I've continued the tradition and have enough for my own little tree!


Our Nativity Scene


A collection of Christmas centerpieces I made for our dining table


A work in progress...I saw a cool collection of Christmas tree toppers, and I am still looking for some red ones to complete my collection, until then red candles are holding their place.

Well, that's all for now...Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

I love your nativity set. thanks for having us your home is lovely and i love the name of your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love your mom's dance ornament tradition. I'm doing something similar with my kids. Your home looks lovely! Great job!

Merry Christmas from She Lives!

Cathy said...

How pretty everything is and I love your tree!! Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas

Meg said...

Thanks for your comment :)

I have the 2006 TTU ornament. It's a picture of Jone's Stadium (the newer side). It reminds me of our wedding reception :) I love it!

Your Red and Black tree is REALLY cute! Everything is soo pretty :)

Merry Christmas!